close

這是我很喜歡的一部電影
遵循著原始打獵生活方式的獵人,在落磯山脈幾乎快消失
我欣賞的是他們的獵人使命,只取該取的,尊重大地,因為那是他們的生命之源
他們是這片廣大無邊大地的守護者
他們亦扮演著生態平衡角色之一,獵取生態圈裡最不具生存競爭力的動物
避免強勢動物過度繁殖,造成數量激烈消長,反而促進動物數量平衡










By the rivers dark          by Leonard Cohen 

Lyric:

By the rivers dark
在那黑暗的河流邊
I wandered on.
我不斷的徘徊
I lived my life in Babylon.
我在巴比倫度過著我的生命
And I did forget My holy song:
而我確實遺忘了我的神聖之歌
And I had no strength In Babylon.
而我在巴比倫虛弱無力
By the rivers dark Where I could not see
在那黑暗的河流邊,我無法看見
Who was waiting there Who was hunting me.
是誰在那裡等候著,是誰在獵捕我
And he cut my lip And he cut my heart.
而他切割著我的唇,切割我的心
So I could not drink From the river dark.
讓我無法飲用那黑暗河流的水
And he covered me, And I saw within,
而他籠罩著我,我探索著
My lawless heart  And my wedding ring,
在我混亂的心和我的結婚戒指之中
I did not know And I could not see
我不知道,我也無法看到
Who was waiting there, Who was hunting me.
是誰在那裡等候著,是誰在獵捕我

By the rivers dark I panicked on.
在那黑暗的河流邊,我驚惶的向前
I belonged at last to Babylon.
我終於成了巴比倫的附屬
Then he struck my heart  With a deadly force,
然後他用致命的一擊刺入我心
And he said, ‘This heart:  It is not yours.’
而他說,「這顆心,它不是你的」

And he gave the wind  My wedding ring;
而他將我的結婚戒指拋向風中
And he circled us With everything.
他用一切環繞著我們

By the rivers dark, In a wounded dawn,
在那黑暗的河流邊,在一個殘缺的黎明
I live my life In Babylon.
我在巴比倫度過著我的生命

Though I take my song  From a withered limb,
雖然我從一棵枯萎的樹枝上摘取了我的歌
Both song and tree, They sing for him.
但歌與樹,它們都為他歌唱
Be the truth unsaid  And the blessing gone,
假如真理未曾說出,而庇佑也已失去
If I forget  My Babylon.
如果我遺忘了我的巴比倫

I did not know   And I could not see
我不知道,我也無法看到
Who was waiting there, Who was hunting me.
是誰在那裡等候著,是誰在獵捕我
By the rivers dark, Where it all goes on;
在那黑暗的河流邊,這一切進行的地方
By the rivers dark In Babylon.
在那巴比倫黑暗的河流邊
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    bodyguard 發表在 痞客邦 留言(4) 人氣()